Saturday, July 12, 2014

Lionel Messi

Honestly....there has never been a man that is in my mind so much that its as if he lives there...permanently.

I have been spending every waking hour thinking of him. I wonder how he feels at the moment..tired out after the match with the Dutch?is he training for the final?is he stressed about the clash with Germany?

I have every faith that he will do his very best this Monday...but i am genuinely worried as Germany is really good...Plus a really handsome coach.............i mean...the German coach of course...not the Argentine....

What will happen? I cant wait...but I hope they will put up a good fight and avenge the Brazilians....tear down the Berlin wall again!

Lionel....my heart and soul is no longer with me..they are with you at this moment urging you to do your very best and to give your all without regrets. I know for the past 3 matches you didnt score but its okay...no matter what we all love you and believe that you can do the magic!!!!

Vamos Lionel!!! Vamos Argentina!!!


No comments: