Monday, July 21, 2014

Death

Death is the solution to all problems.

The last enemy that shall be destroyed is Death.

人生走到尽 的 是 后, 还有什么值得留恋的呢

Our country has seen dark days this year. First, a plane disappears, then another shot down. Life is certainly too fragile. Its like candlelight sometimes before a candle is burned to the end, the light is just snuffed out.

But is Death really a scary thing? Everyone dies eventually right?there lies the question, would I rather be a ghost of 370 or 17? Maybe a ghost of 370 as the plane is not found yet and I could still be alive somewhere naively speaking. How about living relatives?in my personal opinion, I would rather be a living relative of 17 as at least it is certain the outcome and would not be left guessing for months. Some may argue that its better to have hope than none at all but when a person is dead, it is better to be certain that person’s death and have found the body to prove it rather than死无全身


The couple had a two year old daughter…I suppose one feels sorry for the dead but perhaps the one suffering the most through these are the ones that are still living.

Perhaps to the dead, it is a certain kind of release. Especially those who are suffering in this life..

Funny in this life, people usually fight to live and yet some may find that life is生不 如死. Perhaps I should have traded souls with some of those abroad those flights.

Yes, to trade volatile and incompetent me with one of those HIV researchers who may have a better chance of de hacer una differencia.

Initially due to my obsession with World Cup and its shinning star Lionel, I did some research on the life of Eva Peron. It may not be a bed of roses but at least after her death, millions remember and love her. I was inspired to do something to make a difference in the descamisados of the world but now I just realised how vastly incompetent I am. Do I deserve to live over those hundreds of life that tragically ended through those tragedies? I cant say. But one thing is for certain, although I am born on the same day as Eva, I can never be her no matter how naively I dream to be.

Suddenly it seems my obsessions are the only thing that is keeping my sanity til now. Without them to distract me, I came back to reality which when hits you in the face could certainly be fatal in its own way.

Maybe its time to embrace Death and the release that it can bring. Maybe Father in Heaven would take pity on his worthless little girl and take her back into his arms for once. One can only hope.


No comments: