Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Battle with self

Its a new year...life is good......the cold war ended at my home and i got my happy family back..........i'm turning 25 this year, i survived 9 months of prp trainning, i made new friends, reconnect with some old ones..............

I should be happy........its good year.........but yet, i feel this overwhelming urge to cry right now...and the i realised.....all i ever wanted was a shoulder to lean on.....a few kind words.........a pat on the head.......i reach out my hand to call out for help but i reach into an empty space..

I must continue this battle........my hands are shaking i'm having palpitations and tears are rolling down my eyes.........but i cant give up..........i have so much......life has been good to me........i need to give back..........

wish me luck my dear blog, at times like i only have you..

No comments: