Sunday, July 6, 2008

First post

This is a sad night because i'm worried about a good friend of mine. Thus i'm dedicating this post to this person hoping that everything will be well for him/her soon.

Life is full of joy and sorrow,
I have experienced both,
Though more of the latter than former,
I'm glad that it is so,
As sorrow is a good friend,
Though silent,
Taught me lots; lessons she brought forever invaluable

I haven't tried writing a poem for a long time. This poem i dedicate to this good friend of mine and to the birth of my new baby; this blog. Hope that most posts here would be more of joy than of sorrow in the future.

1 comment:

Justin said...

Best wishes for your friends and your sincerely heart. Wish your life always full of joy. It was my pleasure to be your first blog commentator.All the best